Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

User name change.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
Morning admins.
i did some digging and realized you had to be a donating member in order to change your username. So sent a donation through via paypal and messaged an admin in regards to changing my username.
That was 3 weeks or so go without any reply. Can i request to change my username? I would much rather change my name then open another account loosing all my current and old Threads.
Cheers, Aidan

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Did you donate enough to become a full donating member and qualify to have your name changed? I believe $20 is the minimum amount, if you donated less that this you will not be able to have your name changed.

If you create a new account it will be deleted as you are only allowed one account. There are triggers to identify those users who create more than one account.

Cheers.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
Did you donate enough to become a full donating member and qualify to have your name changed? I believe $20 is the minimum amount, if you donated less that this you will not be able to have your name changed.

If you create a new account it will be deleted as you are only allowed one account. There are triggers to identify those users who create more than one account.

Cheers.

Thanks for your reply Clair, Would you be the correct person to speak to or are you not a admin? If not if their a better person to private message to get this sorted?
I would have to check on the amount exactly but i do believe it was a set amount when donated at the time that i couldn't change.
Cheers

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
As I said earlier, you need to donate $20. If you say you picked the default amount from the drop down box then you have only donated $5. You need to click the drop down box and select an amount or click "custom" and choose your own amount.

Once you have donated $20 you will be moved into the donating member group and be able to access the donating members area where you can request a name change.

Have a great weekend :)