Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Username Pronunciation

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I thought Shounak was Sh-our-nak lol (shower without the R at the end and add nack)
Minux I thought was My Nucks

Just goes to show :p

Last edited:

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I always thought of Minux like Linux as well, same with Shoe-Knack :eek:

If anyone has any trouble with mine they need serious help :p :D

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
wow! you really learn what people's nicks mean =) welllllll mine is padrickz for some reason my mates gave me the nick padrickz (pa-drickz) and 88 is the year im born..... dont know how they got padrickz from ricky but yeah hahahaha

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
whoa I've been referred to twice on one thread? scary..

in truth I prefer people to type it as Patrio7, but I'm ok with being called Patrio face to face, kind of like a silent T. the name itself came from my love of hummers ( known as a Patriot in the GTA series ) and i was descibed by my clan leader as somewhat patriotic at what i do. in games i will follow my beliefs and i disagree with arguments over games, im there to play not to show the world i can slaughter digital opponents. i save that for the race track :D

the truth behind me using a 7 instead of a T is for two reasons,
1) I tried to hop onto mirc with Patriot only to find that name was taken
2) I'm a "parted but remembered" member of [ S7 ] - The Spartans Seven*1 a group of mates whom play mainly Halo and other games, admitably I am but a footman but I hold close my title of Best driver in clan, stripped from me when i was defeated by a fellow clan mate, Lazarus, at indoor go-karts. but with his last visit to Perth I managed to re-claim my title and set a new personal best ^_^

I used to go under the name of Chom but it held some not so fond memory's for me and i also considered it to be too plain :p

I've always pronounced Minux as "Min - icks "

and I've read Juzza as "Juz - Ah" Juz like jug but a Z not a G

and sue me Shounak, I've mis-read your name as Show - nook and it has stuck :p

*1 = The site is defunct due to real life obligations and the fact that many of the members have gone their ways, we keep in touch but its hard to catch up.

Last edited:

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Yep, pretty straight forward here too, like juzza, my first name's justin and i drive a vy!

Dylan VT

Metal forever
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore acclaim
Dylan VT.

Pronounced 'dill-an'. You may think me telling you how to pronounce it is stupid, but I've been called 'die-lahn' before.

I drive a VT. Not much more needs to be said I guess.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
hahahah FABZ - Names is Fabian so people just shorten it. I Also cop farbz, fabszo's, farbio, fab5, fayegin (out of the movier oliver) and when people first here my name they think i say nathan or adrian so i just go with the flow. My nick name when i play computer games is Assfuka due to first person shooter game called Battle Field 2.

Mr Squishi

Need Beer.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN SS (Auto)
Mr Squishi.
i have absolutely no idea where mine came from. Probably from :drink: But it stuck.
It's pronounced Squishy.