Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Username Pronunciation

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
thanks for pm asking me to post here..... but if you can't say Hairy Eater .... then i guess you never will .... maybe someone else can teach you how to say it ... i know New Zealanders ( Kiwis ) will say "sex pack" for a six pack of beer .... they say other funny words too ...

defa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
mines quite simple. Dee-fa, not deaf- a as some people read it as.. said as in d for dog. long story, has nothing to do with dogs or any other animal. it is a child hood nick name that has stuck..

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
well mine is walesy_5.0 coz my last name is wales so ppl call me walesy pronounced like the mammal whale z... not wall z as some ppl say and 5.0 coz i drive a 5ltr... and my old one (87rb30devil) coz both me and my car were 87 models rb30 was the engine and i have no idea why i put devil!?...
good to see im not the only one getting some names mixed up but patrio7 i knew what yours was, i also liked the patriots in GTA especially the bulletproof one :p