Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ute rear window - retro fit open close

Jaydenvz

White knuckle fever
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz excecutive ute
Hi all just something I have been looking for for a while I want to find someone or some info on how I can make my rear window in my vz ute adjustable Holden used to do this in the old school kingwood utes and I wonder why it's still not an option. I have seen this on newer utes such as the navara I think or something of the sort but they have the rear window cut into three sections where the middle section comes down while the side pieces are fixed. Preferably I would like the whole window to be able to open/close and if it wasnt too much to ask have it electric also, does anyone know of anywhere or anyone who does this sort of mod?

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
i cant help ya but that would be cool. i have also seen it on newer cars to and think it should of stuck around

lein

Comrade Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VC 202/4sp
It's the triton ute's I think. I seem to remember the Utester concept ute having an electric rear window and I liked it.

NonStick Squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS Ute m6, VS Calais
stop makin double threads people its frustrating i keep thinkin my comments are goin missin