Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Aftermarket exhaust, making it quieter.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
If you get tested and you fail emissions with a crap cat, thats just old and FUBAR you might get out of a fine, if you have a brand new 100cpi cat you might as well bitch slap the inspector at the same time because you have blatantly broken the law.

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Can anyone recommend an exhaust place in Brisbane that won't try and up-sell or rip me off.

I recommend Fat Pipes in Kallangur, myself and 5 mates/people i associate with have had happy results coming out of here, friendly guys, great prices (got a quote for some work yesterday, had it done today and gave me a better sounding and cheaper alternative instead) and they get the job done quick as well

A bit of overkill but if still in doubt

Fat Pipes Custom Exhausts
Fat Pipes Feedback. - CruisingBrisbane.com
Fat Pipes Custom Exhausts | Facebook

And Les, the owners own Chevelle SS, just because it's so awesome :p

YouTube - Black Chevelle TUF454 powerskid at Queensland Powercruise 2010

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
HAHA one of my customers at work last night highly recommended Fat Pipes and said Les was a top bloke. Also said Rob Bliss at Geebung, but told me to definitely talk to Les. This customer owns some hotrods so I'm guessing he know what hes talking about.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Talked to the boys at Fat Pipes, he goes about $50 to modify the cat pipes, another $50 for a rear resi fitted, so about $100 all fitted, maybe a bit more if any more work has to be done. F'ing good deal to me.

Also I didn't see the Chev SS, but I did see two awesome customer cars.

imag0113l.jpg

imag0111vc.jpg

imag0112g.jpg

Yes that is a Rolls-Royce and yes it does have a crank-start handle at the front. F'ing AWESOME.

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
Funnily enough - My system was done by Rob Bliss. @ votes for him.

DONT DONT DONT use Jack Beedhams at Redcliffe. Chheap as chips, and will bash your chassis rails with a hammer to get the clearance to easily fit ****.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Funnily enough - My system was done by Rob Bliss. @ votes for him.

DONT DONT DONT use Jack Beedhams at Redcliffe. Chheap as chips, and will bash your chassis rails with a hammer to get the clearance to easily fit ****.

I talked to them, was turned off by the point that they sounded totally uninterested in the job, also they wanted to charge $130 for a resi. Ands on that note, see ya. LOL.