Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Echotech must be taken out to make way for the big 5.0L...! :P

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
Hi fellas....

Now I got that DAM 5.0L BUG (god it's so contagious!!!) after hearing my dad rev his up and down the street...I wanna rip out the much loved 3.8 Echotech From my VS and slam in an 8!!! Yeah baby...! Just wanted to know some info off you guys...What will this all cost...? btw, I want to put in the manual aswell (it's currently auto atm but I'm thinking if I'm gonna go the 8, might aswell go the manual 2). What do I need...? apart from the motor and box of course...? which looms am I going to need and all of that sort of bizzo...? any help would be much appreaciated...Cheers:cool:

P.S By the way...anyone wanna buy a V6 Echotech 3.8 and Auto Box Out of a VS...DONE SHIAT ALL WORK...166,000 kms...well looked after...never thrashed...nothin but Mobil 1 Supersyn put through it and never ever had a problem with it once...regular service, can show books and you can come and see it run IN THE CAR...make me an offer...

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
me!! lol but ya in the wrong state :(

D.