Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[ACT] V6 Ecotec parts for sale.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Hi all,

I have some part that are just sitting around collecting dust, so they need to be sold.

ITEM: Greenfoam (memcal) tune.

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $40

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up or Postage (extra cost).

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Direct Deposit.

CONTACT DETAILS: PM.

OTHER INFO: I have a Greenfoam memcal for sale, the tune made a noticeable difference to my car when it was installed. Look up Greenfoam on this site and you will see he was once the go to guy on the forum for a tune. The reason for selling is due to getting a new engine & this memcal has been sitting around for a year.

PICTURES: You all know what a memcal looks like.

ITEM: Mace 12mm manifold spacer.

CONDITION: Used, but in perfect condition, painted silver on the edges to blend in a bit better.

PRICE: $70

ITEM: Redback 2.5" catback exhaust, with straight though pipe

CONDITION: Used, some slight scratches.

PRICE: $150

ITEM: VT Ecotec standard Y piece, was used between the redback catback exhaust and a set of Pacemaker (5059) Extractors. With these and the redback exhaust above, all you would need is some Pacemaker 5059 extractors and you could have a decent exhaust upgrade.

CONDITION: Used and modified to have a set of pacemaker (5059) extractors put straight on.

PRICE: $60

Willing to sell the exhaust and y piece for $200 combined.

ITEM: Vortec T-Rex fuel pump & install kit.

CONDITION: Brand new

PRICE: $140

ITEM: Aeromotive 325 fuel pump, direct replacement for a number of vehicles including the VE commodore.

CONDITION: Brand new (in box)

PRICE: $199

Get in touch if your interested & I can get a quote for postage if needed.

Last edited: