Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Exhaust - Post here

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
This is my system;

YouTube - VT V6 Exhaust note, idle and revs

2.5" cat back system. Straight through centre muffler with rear resinator. Press bent system custom made by South Australian company: Everlast Mufflers - Ridgehven SA

PM me any questions or any specific video footage you want to see/hear

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
good job guys, keep it going

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
classifi3d calais...your exhaust sounds pretty sweet! what type of mufflers were used?

Sorry for the late reply

the front muffler is glass pack style the rear is a str8 through hot dog resonator

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
Exhausted 6

Hey guys, My Ecotec has Pacemaker 1 & 3/4 Primary supercharged extractors, Twin stainless Cats, Twin 2.5" system with Twin straight through Mufflers, Twin Hotdogs just beside diff, and Rear twin in twin out resi on rear...

So everyone keeps telling me, it sounds awesome, but I'm a V8 man, so yeh it's Ok i Guess...lol...

I had it on the dyno some months ago without Cats and Hotdogs, The Mechanic called it a VY Ducati........lol... its a bit more refined and smoother sounding since then, not to mention a lot more on the quite side...lol..

I havn't got the equipment to record it, but if anyone is offering..........:D

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Hey guys, My Ecotec has Pacemaker 1 & 3/4 Primary supercharged extractors, Twin stainless Cats, Twin 2.5" system with Twin straight through Mufflers, Twin Hotdogs just beside diff, and Rear twin in twin out resi on rear...

So everyone keeps telling me, it sounds awesome, but I'm a V8 man, so yeh it's Ok i Guess...lol...

I had it on the dyno some months ago without Cats and Hotdogs, The Mechanic called it a VY Ducati........lol... its a bit more refined and smoother sounding since then, not to mention a lot more on the quite side...lol..

I havn't got the equipment to record it, but if anyone is offering..........:D

Have you ever come down to the Krispy Kreme meets at fountain gate? come on down one friday night and ill film it for you.

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
kRISPY...

Have you ever come down to the Krispy Kreme meets at fountain gate? come on down one friday night and ill film it for you.

Yeh, I have looked into coming once or twice, but I am at work Till 8pm Fridays, and it's 12hrs, so i'm pretty wrecked afterwards......

But, thanks for the offer......If I get a friday off in the near future, i will let you know Via the Krispy thread...:thumbsup:

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
hey John, what sort of rpm does your car idle at? just sounded a little high in that clip, its sounds good though.

ill have to grab my mates camera one day and record a clip of my exhaust note - maybe even try get a drive by clip coming on boost to hear the exhaust then :yeah:

calaiscruzer

I drink beer, and I vote!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
feistl -Your car sounds real nice for a v6
john vs berlina - bit muffled, try it again about 1-1.5m back
ill try post asap