Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Exhaust - Post here

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
lol Pete we should show these 6's how the stroked and blown sounds :)

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
hey John, what sort of rpm does your car idle at? just sounded a little high in that clip, its sounds good though.

ill have to grab my mates camera one day and record a clip of my exhaust note - maybe even try get a drive by clip coming on boost to hear the exhaust then :yeah:

just above a grand but when its warmed up it drops down. should have let her warm up lol. im actully pretty impressed u picked that up lol

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
just above a grand but when its warmed up it drops down. should have let her warm up lol. im actully pretty impressed u picked that up lol

aww mate, i can hear everthing lol! :thumbsup:
the ears of an audio engineer at work and im very used to the sound of an ecotec engine.

sounds like its the same as mine - on first start of the day (cold start) mine will actually rev out to almost 2k then slowly back off down to 1k then about 800rpm eventually.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Yeh, I have looked into coming once or twice, but I am at work Till 8pm Fridays, and it's 12hrs, so i'm pretty wrecked afterwards......

But, thanks for the offer......If I get a friday off in the near future, i will let you know Via the Krispy thread...:thumbsup:

lol you get used to it, lol, i do 5 12 hour shifts a week and normally i beg my boss for a night off to come down. Most nights i dont get there till 9:30 and im in my work clothes

calaiscruzer

I drink beer, and I vote!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
Heres mine, sounds alot deeper in real life, this makes it sound like a motorbike, -my phone camera mic is crap. So turn your bass up.lol
ill do another on the weekend..
Anyway its: pacmakers, 2.5in" redback exhaust(with the 2 standard mufflers)+ VS chrome tip
YouTube - vp v6 calais-cam, pacies, tune, reving

shwarno

Shwarnostics!
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydepo.piczo.com
Members Ride
VS Ute S-PACK V6
note

i'm runnen 2.5 inch extractor back mundrel slightly bent system with genie extractors.. it used to sound nice when my ute was runnen around a 110rwkw mark.. now i'm floating at 147rwkw it sounds LIKE PUSS.. screams like a f1 on the dyno.. but my system with the 1 muffler and the high flow cat sounded realy good realy loud and turned heads. sounded similer to how a good 5L sounds.

no you tube vids for me.. all the cops in my town are addicted to lookin for people like me on youtube.. cheers

calaiscruzer

I drink beer, and I vote!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
no you tube vids for me.. all the cops in my town are addicted to lookin for people like me on youtube.. cheers

Gee i wish i was a copper- surfin the net on youtube all day..:cops:

aww c'mon, just some idling/revving. No drive-by's for the coppers to see.:D

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra

just record a vid and put it on here

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS