Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Exhaust - Post here

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
i love that sound, lol. I found that on youtube a while back, when i went to the exhaust shop i showed him the video and told him to make mine sound like yours. LOL, he did ok, but mine is deaper

shwarno

Shwarnostics!
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydepo.piczo.com
Members Ride
VS Ute S-PACK V6
note

yeah i'll see what i can do... its got a realy lump to it with the cam but the roller rockers take some of that noise out.. still sounds very mean on idel.. do you think i should run with a twin 2.25 system or a 3 inch? my exhaust is starting to sound like a vn series 1 buick when its flat out...not a turn on... anyway tell me what u think and i'll try leave a clip

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
twin system FTW

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
have you had any other engine work done?

djeyecon

black is back.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Ute 3.8 S V6

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
never been pulled over ay, even the other day had a cop following me for about 10k's never pulled me over its only really loud if ya drive it hard

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
yeah i'll see what i can do... its got a realy lump to it with the cam but the roller rockers take some of that noise out.. still sounds very mean on idel.. do you think i should run with a twin 2.25 system or a 3 inch? my exhaust is starting to sound like a vn series 1 buick when its flat out...not a turn on... anyway tell me what u think and i'll try leave a clip

wat cam/ rockers are u running man?

shwarno

Shwarnostics!
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydepo.piczo.com
Members Ride
VS Ute S-PACK V6
i'm runnen... well.. stage 1.1? cam kicks in at 2000rpm till 6000rpm 1.8 ratio roller rockers ported polish heads/plenum/throttle body/maf/ genie extractors/ adjustable cam gears/ split fire plugs n leads its making 147rwkw it had the fastest n/a dyno record on my dyno till yesterday it got beaten by a vt with the same motor.. just not the cam and 1.95 rockers edged me by 3kw.. his runnen a twin 2.25 into 3inch i'm thinking thats were my power is hiding.. ideas? installed a new fuel pump and injectors bein cleaned on friday waiting for money for msd coils and looking for a suitable TWIN THROTTLE BODY.. cant find anythin suitable and cheap. hopeing to catch a round of the ford vs holden dyno comp in the n/a 6 catergory.. what do u rekon about exhaust.. major choke?