Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

v6 into vn wiring.

vktorana

Reaction score
Members Ride
efi 202 torana, vk project car!
Ok I know there are like a billion dif threads and heaps of dif forums and iv just spent last two days readibg top to bottom trying to find info on how to wire it up without buying a loom adaptor. My brother brought home a vk $1200 and a vn for $300. He knew is already done this conversion but I sent mine into the auto elec. He is booked up for next two weeks. Once iv done all tge wiring up im gonna make a wiring diagram and colour code it and post it up everywhere. Anyone done it and wanna walk me through?

Anyways its a pretty nice condition vk. Nothing exactly perfect about it but its above average. Got the 202 out today. He gets the job of degreasing the filthy engine bay!

vktorana

Reaction score
Members Ride
20 views and not one post :( come on someone hasta know somethin. Once I'm done il make a wiring diagram and get it added to the sticky thread. Then we will never have ppl asking again :)

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
maginoodles ek thread has the wiring you need in it

vktorana

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanx dude that will help but be easier with a real laid out diagram so once iv got it sused il draw one up and put it in the sticky thread.