Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 OTR cold air intake..your thoughts

ascottaudio

AscottAudio
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8
Hi..I saw this on ebay today..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/OTR-COLD-AIR...s=66:2|65:10|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:3|294:50

I have seen these for V8's but only now for the V6.. I like the look of the over the radiator intake..just wondering if anyone has fitted one...has any thoughts on weather they do much..certainly improves the look..
Also..can anyone tell me anything about the radiator side panels..do they come standard on any models??..I haven't seen many of them.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
only the 06 models had radiator covers standard. OTR's are a fail on the v6 unfortunatly.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
unfortunatly that ebay otr will never work. it requires to to cut the main part of the maf sensor out of the housing and this means removing the mesh from infront of the maf. long story short a maf will never work properly without this screen.

that can't be tuned out, the russo otr is the best design. i've been doing alot of research and have improved on there design in a few ways haven't been make to see if it's made a difference on the dyno but the car is running better then ever no more ruff idle you normally get with an otr thanks to some of my redesigning.