Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

MACE

Reaction score
Mr Mace, have you tested using just one side of the high ratio rockers? like only the intake or only the exhaust? I'm just wondering because chances are 80% of the gains are on one side and people that can't afford a whole set might be able to share them

Can't say I have, but it certainly sounds like an idea for people who are really on a budget :D

I'm certainly open to the possibility of testing it anyone is game ;)

ok finished my box for my pods yesterday, not the best looking but does the job, was an effort trying to work with 2 pods in a small space, plus the hose for the air con is a pain in the a**, will post pics later

Pics please :yeah:

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
Can't say I have, but it certainly sounds like an idea for people who are really on a budget :D

I'm certainly open to the possibility of testing it anyone is game ;)

if u give me the roller rockers i will try it on my vr, sound like a deal mace? haha

MACE

Reaction score
if u give me the roller rockers i will try it on my vr, sound like a deal mace? haha

Unfortunately it would only be applicable to people with ecotecs, as with the VN-VR rockers we have to supply them with completely new pedestals for the rockers :(

And in saying this even when installing just our high ratio rockers on an ecotec the pedestals will need to be modified around the guide area for the pushrods

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6

ok heres some pics, sorry bout rough quality as it was done at night under the work light on my phone

Photo0042.jpg

Photo0041.jpg

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
I do like the set especially the filters used for the job :D

yea they were killers, $130 each, $260 worth of pods lol, not as cheap as i had planned

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
I kind of figured that would have been given the uncommon shape

yea i was unsure on the shape but its ok, i dont see them very often, is there any way i can get them to whistle as my mates cheap shitty one does, some people have said to put a peace of metal in there? please ideas

Last edited:

jacko VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec 3.8L
hey mate, dunno if this has been covered but how much for a 'CNC PRECISION PORTED THROTTLE BODY'

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina