Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

MACE

Reaction score
Hi immortality,
I hope all is well on your end :)
The radiator which comes with the kit is not in stock at the moment, we are trying to source these and will update the ads accordingly.
The WATER TO AIR INTERCOOLER PLATE is in stock and can be purchased from the following link.

https://www.maceengineering.com.au/...mace/Products/WAI601-A1/SubProducts/WAI601-A1

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
Michael

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Hi Mace I am thinking it must be close to time I cleaned my Mace pod filter. How do I go about it without damaging the element?

MACE

Reaction score
Hi losh1971,

Hope all is well on your end:

First and foremost please accept our sincere apology for the delay in getting back to you, our office was closed due to holidays and we recently came back. In regards to your enquiry, we can supply MACE PREMIUM POD FILTER CLEANER & OIL RECHARGE KIT which can be shown below.

https://www.maceengineering.com.au/epages/shop.sf/en_AU/?ObjectID=31683991

Use this Oil and Cleaner kit for applications that may warrant oiling of the Pod filter in such circumstances as off-road, 4x4 use or where there may be excessive dust/dirt in the air.

It comes with the instructions which would be helpful.

Kind regards,
Michael

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
PM sent.

Liam Whelan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VU Commodore Ute 3.8l V6 Auto
Quite looking forward to receiving my 69mm throttle body and PCM.
Order placed. Tune form in.
Coming from a motorcycle racing background I look at it like a Power Commander for my ute.
I don't expect the same power to weight ratio from my old CBR1000RR, but anything is better if I cannot ride again.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Hi Mace, have you guys ever done a manifold spacer for the VR Buick L27? If not is it even possible to fit one if one was available?

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Liam,

I hope all is well on your end :)

Please accept out sincere apology for the delay in getting back to you, going by the details your order was posted on March 04th with the tracking number 3BY2044836 and it has been delivered.

https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/details/3BY204483601000960304

Did you get a chance to install to the PCM and throttle body, how you are going with the parts?

Kind regards,
Michael

rtmpgt

Reaction score
Website
www.pgt.design
Members Ride
2010 VE1.5 SV6 Ute
G'day Mike!

Do you guys offer a remote tune for VE LLTs equipped with your cams? If not, can you recommend a shop in Perth that'll be able to do the tune for these, an OTR and Pacemakers?

I'm considering upgrading cams, intake and headers during my upcoming 100k timing chain service.

-Beano

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Beano,
Thank you for your enquiry.
"Do you guys offer a remote tune for VE LLTs equipped with your cams? If not, can you recommend a shop in Perth that'll be able to do the tune for these, an OTR and Pacemakers?"
Unfortunately, we don't offer remote tune for VE LLT anymore, however, however, you can contact BYE Performance to get a dyno tune.
Kind regards,
Michael

MACE

Reaction score
Hi losh1971,
Hope all is well on your end :)

Please accept our sincere apology for the delay in getting back to you, in regarding to manifold insulator for VR Buick, unfortunately, there is no option to install a manifold insulator, the manifold insulator/plenum spacer can only be installed in Ecotec L36 engine.

Kind regards,
Michael