Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

vxcalais_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Calais 3.8 2001
Hi MACE ! Good to see you guys are still going strong after all these years. :)

rtmpgt

Reaction score
Website
www.pgt.design
Members Ride
2010 VE1.5 SV6 Ute
Hi Beano,
Thank you for your enquiry.
"Do you guys offer a remote tune for VE LLTs equipped with your cams? If not, can you recommend a shop in Perth that'll be able to do the tune for these, an OTR and Pacemakers?"
Unfortunately, we don't offer remote tune for VE LLT anymore, however, however, you can contact BYE Performance to get a dyno tune.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Kind regards,
Michael
Cheers Mike, I know the LLTs are a pain in the neck to tune because of their ECUs, but i'm glad to see that BYE can do them.

Thanks for the advice!

Liam Whelan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VU Commodore Ute 3.8l V6 Auto
Hi Liam,

I hope all is well on your end :)

Please accept out sincere apology for the delay in getting back to you, going by the details your order was posted on March 04th with the tracking number 3BY2044836 and it has been delivered.

https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/details/3BY204483601000960304

Did you get a chance to install to the PCM and throttle body, how you are going with the parts?

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
Michael

Thank you Michael

I installed the PCM and throttle body last week. Swapped over the ICV and EGR valves after cleaning.
The difference this combination has made to the drivability of my little V6 engine is amazing.
I am really pleased with the install.

Kind regards

Liam

Normio

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais
Hi guys,
I have a stage 1 comp cam from you guys along with a wide range of your other products on my vt ecotec - manifold and plenum insulators, 69mm throttle, pod filter and box, thermostat, big end bearings, cam bearings etc.
I would like to upgrade Rockers to compliment the variety of other upgrades, could you tell me which ones would suit my cam please.
Cheers,
Norm.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Hey Mace, I should be fitting some better heads later this year or maybe at the Christmas closure. Plan is have a valve reshape, a little porting and probably 15-20 thou skim. Will I need a retune or will the one you sent me be ok? I have Mace CAI, Pacies, V8 TB and Mace Rockers on my VR Buick. May be looking at 70mm TB down the track as well.

Jaroldo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs series 2 Rodeo V6 alloytec
Hey Andrew,

In regards to alloytec development the only thing else we have besides the manifold insulators is a replacement cold air intake to suit VZ commodores.

There are a few areas to improve the alloytec that we'll be looking into however at the moment we have other developments that we need to finish off first :(
What have you got for the alloytec now?

spiceagent11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
Mace, when your heads and rockers package comes out one day, what size extractors would you recommend as I am going to install some soon, for example, Pacemaker have 3 primary sizes option, 1 1/2. 1 5/8. or 1 3/4?

Last edited: