Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Performance Parts - L67

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
Hi Guys

just looking for the price of air induction for vz v6 commodore...Iam in NSW...also is it easy to install and do i need some special tools...cheers

WH1SPA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Ecec Supercharged
Hey im interested in Getting a 12psi pulley upgrade and the 6mm spacer before the end of next week, any chance of pickup in doncaser as you refered to it in an earlier post..? :unsure:

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
Hey just out of interest, what price for your cai pod enclosure to fit vs please? And does it plumb up to the genuine VS CAI? Also, what psi would be the recommended max for a non intercooled L67?

cheers

WH1SPA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Ecec Supercharged
Hey just out of interest, what price for your cai pod enclosure to fit vs please? And does it plumb up to the genuine VS CAI? Also, what psi would be the recommended max for a non intercooled L67?

cheers

IMO i wouldnt go over 13 PSI Un-Intercooled, Best bet would be to check out www.l67torque.com :thumbsup:

MACE

Reaction score
Oh thats pretty good.. Do you guys do camshafts aswell? Whats your stock levels on the spacers atm.. And could i grab a contact number off you please..? :thumbsup:

Yes we have cam's specially for the L67 running the M90. We have the spacers in stock. The best contact number would be 03 8685 8674, otherwise you can try the mobile on 0405 215 336

Hi Guys

just looking for the price of air induction for vz v6 commodore...Iam in NSW...also is it easy to install and do i need some special tools...cheers

The price for the cold air intake kit for the VZ V6 is $270, while the manifold insulators that we sell to suit are $130. Both items are easy to install with no special tools required. We have the fitting instructions for the insulators online with the cold air box to follow shortly

http://www.maceengineering.com.au/ALLOYTEC_MI_INSTALLATION_.pdf

Hey im interested in Getting a 12psi pulley upgrade and the 6mm spacer before the end of next week, any chance of pickup in doncaser as you refered to it in an earlier post..?

Hey WH1SPA,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, been up bit under the weather still am :bang: :cry: In regards to picking up the items we have them in stock just give us a call and we'll be able to arrange something ;)

The price for the VS CAI is $220. It doens't plumb to the original CAI, however the box can be modified to incorporate it though. The max untuned PSI we would recommend without a cooler would be 10PSI, tuned max would be 14PSI, with rockers etc.

Cheers
Steve :D

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
thanks for the price....do you guys post the item or is there anywhere in Sydney I can pick it from? If yes what would be the postage price just for the cai? thanks...

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Hi There, Can I Get a price for a 12psi pulley, insulator and also the mini blizzard cooler kit, and freight to CHCH NZ

its for VX L67 if it matters.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
come on mate, customer waiting.

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz