Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Performance Parts - L67

typeX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais Supercharged V6
i already have the 10psi, and I am wanting more.........what do you recommend? its a vx L67 btw

BT1-355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP BT1 & BLOWN STATESMAN
The next BANG FOR YOUR MONEY $$$$$$ is the high ratio rockers, as steve would say lol

MACE

Reaction score
Thanks Steve, A mini cooler with a 79mm pulley sounds good to me :)

It will certainly give the ol VS even more get up and go :yeah:

Hey Mace,

With your mega blizzard water to air intercooler kit, how much difference would i see if I ported ths M90 and LIM?

Going by power figures over these years with these kits (ported and non ported) I would say roughly around 5-10kw at the rears depending on the level of mods.

i already have the 10psi, and I am wanting more.........what do you recommend? its a vx L67 btw

The next BANG FOR YOUR MONEY $$$$$$ is the high ratio rockers, as steve would say lol

typeX, as mentioned by BT1-355 rockers would be the way to go :yeah: Another option would be a cold air intake kit if you don't already have one

Cheers
Steve :D

emmtee83

Reaction score
Members Ride
'84 VH SLE
Hey there

would love to get a hold of the best size pulley recommended for stock VT supercharged v6...L67. is 87mm the best?

Please recommend, and price? i wll need to borrow the tool as well.

Thanks

MACE

Reaction score
Hey there

would love to get a hold of the best size pulley recommended for stock VT supercharged v6...L67. is 87mm the best?

Please recommend, and price? i wll need to borrow the tool as well.

Thanks

87mm would be the best size to go assuming your car is stock or has basic bolt on mods. Price for the boost upgrade kit including the loan of the tool is $295 at the moment.

Cheers
Steve :yeah:

jessiepal38

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn sv-enhanced v6
Hsv rebuild

I own a old v6 is it better to rebuild the engine with higher performance parts-is it possible to obtain a price for a rebuild high performance kit-very interested in starting asap many thanks jessiepal38

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
Got my CAI this morning and am now waiting on the boost kit to arrive. But it looks like Ill have to wait another week to fit it all as a diff leak on the old mans cruiser takes priority space and time in the shed. Will let you know when they arrive and how everything goes with fitting and results. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
Fitted the CAI this morning and so far so good. It required a little bit of finessing to get it to sit correctly and we did end up die grinding the hole to about an extra half hole to the left side of the car and that was a much better fit for the washer bottle as it now sits down in the hole and theres room for the cap. Its now more egg or oval shaped.

Would it matter that my accelerator cable is running on top of the box instead of under and around? There wasnt enough stretch in it so we just cut the zip ties and let it sit over top. It looks to clear the bonnet and box space fine and throttle response doesnt seem to be altered.

Waiting on the boost kit now and we should get that started during next weekend (if the posties get it to us by then) as dad seems to want to take the blower completely off the car and check it out. I suggested just the snout so we can do the coupler I have waiting there but whatever hey. Might bust out the die grinder again and smooth some things up inside.

Edit: Might look into a 6mm spacer as well while its off.

Bullet1

Green P's
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT SC S-Pack
Is it essential to run 98 octane with the L67?
Also whats the current price for the 10PSI pulley + tool, still $295?

cheers,