Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Performance Parts - L67

wogstyler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim sc L67
yeah i would love to, but than i gotta worry about fuel rails and bonnet. Need to win gold lotto :)

MACE

Reaction score
yeah i would love to, but than i gotta worry about fuel rails and bonnet. Need to win gold lotto :)

If you stack two mini/stealth plates then you'll be right with the bonnet clearance ;)

If you stack two intermediate plates then bonnet clearance may be is issue when you're raising the blower by over a 100mm :rofl2: Which is a worlds first :D

280120101057.jpg

280120101062.jpg

060120101031.jpg

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
Hi Steve will one of your ported mafs work as a straight plug in with the tune I got off you guys or would it still have to be retuned ? and does this tune work with an ls1 tb? I would recomend the tune to anyone running similar mods to my
L67

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Steve will one of your ported mafs work as a straight plug in with the tune I got off you guys or would it still have to be retuned ? and does this tune work with an ls1 tb? I would recomend the tune to anyone running similar mods to my
L67

Hey vsl67,

Thanks for the positive feedback

In regards to your questions our ported out MAF the memcal we supplied you won't work, and will require a custom tune. As for the tune with an LS1 throttle body I don't know as I've never tried it but I would be leaning towards a retune.

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
thanks for the reply Steve

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Hi Steve
I am wishing to do the 10PSI upgrade to my pulley.... Finally. I already have a pulley and i am wondering how much it is for the Hire of the Pulley removal and install tool. If you could PM me some detail inc payment i will process it. :)

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Steve
I am wishing to do the 10PSI upgrade to my pulley.... Finally. I already have a pulley and i am wondering how much it is for the Hire of the Pulley removal and install tool. If you could PM me some detail inc payment i will process it. :)

Hey S.T.K.E,

To hire the tool check out the link below.

Pulley Removal Tool - MACE ENGINEERING GROUP

Cheers
Steve

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Although I am a bit picky it does say pulley removal tool.... does that also include the installation tool as well?