Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Performance Parts - L67

MACE

Reaction score
BOOST UPGRADE KIT

Supercharger boost upgrade kit which comprises of a special modular hub, 10psi pulley (other pulleys from 9 to 21psi are also available), new belt, loan of our factory pulley removal tool and installation instructions.

BoostUpgde_1_xsml.jpg
BoostUpgde_2_xsml.jpg
BoostUpgde_3_xsml.jpg

COLD AIR INTAKE INSULATOR FOR HOLDEN SUPERCHARGED 6 L67

Exclusive to MACE Engineering, our design-registered manifold insulator kit to suit Holden supercharged 6 L67 engines. Available in 1/4 inch (6mm) and 1 inch (25mm). This modification has been specifically designed to reduce your supercharger outlet air temperature, without the trouble of going to an intercooler, by insulating the hot engine heat from soaking into the supercharger. It can also be used in intercooled vehicles as well to improve their cooling efficiency

L67INSULATOR_xsmall.jpg

INTERCOOLER KITS

Exclusive to our blizzard range of water to air intercoolers, is the composite thermal resistant housing meaning that our coolers do a much better job of cooling the air from the supercharger, compared to their aluminium counterparts. Not only does this improve outright power, but also significantly reduces heat soak issues over conventional aluminium housings. The composite material has a thermal conductivity of 0.29 W/m*K as opposed to 150 W/m*K for aluminium. Therefore, our composite material conducts heat 500 times less than Aluminium!

To see the difference between aluminium and our thermal composite material, check out our intercooler test video clip below.

*MINIBLIZZARD - 24mm thick composite housing.

SL370209_xsml_L.jpg
miniblz_3_xsml.jpg
miniblz_2_xsml.jpg

*LARGE/MEGABLIZZARD - 50mm thick (large blizzard) & 58mm thick (mega blizzard) composite housing.

mega_xsml_L.jpg
MEGA2_xsml.jpg
mega3_xsml.jpg

HIGH RATIO ROLLER ROCKERS

High ratio (1.9:1) & ultra high ratio (1.98:1) roller rockers (stock ratio is 1.65:1) to suit EcoTec V6’s in both naturally aspirated and supercharged form (L36 and L67 engines). A very cost effective way to bump up the performance of your late model Commodore, by increasing valve lift thereby allowing your engine to breathe much more efficiently.

SL372799_small_mace_xsml.jpg
Rockers198_xsml-1.jpg
SL372808_xsmall_mace.jpg

CNC PRECISION PORTED THROTTLE BODY

Cnc precision ported throttle body is enlarged to a final diameter of 69mm increasing maximum airflow by 14%. Backed up by testing, gains of around 10 HP at the rear wheels are to be had if used in conjunction with extractors/exhaust and cold air intake. A greater power gain can be achieved if more mods have been undertaken such as a larger cam, supercharger etc…

eco_tb_xsml.jpg

MASS AIRFLOW METERS

Installing a large MAF is a very cost effective way to bump up the performance of your late model commodore by significantly increasing air flow through the intake. Available in both 74mm and 85mm.

MAF_01_xsml.jpg
MAF_04_MED_xsml.jpg
MAF_02_RAW_xsml_.jpg

COLD AIR INTAKE ENCLOSURE
New generation cold air intake/boxes to suit Commodores VB-VZ and Statesmans from VN-VZ, which are a direct bolt on drop-in replacement for your existing air box assembly. The kits include an all new air box, airflow meter safe pod filter, along with mounting hardware required for complete installation.

CAI_VBVL_xsml_.jpg
CAI_VNVP_V6_xsml_.jpg
CAI_VRVS_V6_xsml.jpg

CAI_VTVY_xsml_.jpg
CAI_ATEC_001_xsml_L_.jpg

jack251

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive
hows it going guys just chasing a price on 1.9:1 roller rockers, throttle body and the large blizzard intercooler and 12 psi pulley i will be purchasing all at once. cheers guys

jack

MACE

Reaction score
hows it going guys just chasing a price on 1.9:1 roller rockers, throttle body and the large blizzard intercooler and 12 psi pulley i will be purchasing all at once. cheers guys

jack

Hi Jack,

The price for the items your after are shown below.

1.9:1 roller rockers $450
Throttle body $220
large blizzard intercooler $1750
12 psi boost upgrade kit (including belt and loan of tool) $295

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Steve

nermal

Reaction score
Members Ride
wh v6 statesman
hey i was looking at the mace engineering web site and came across the twin throttle manifold to suit v6 vs-vy and was just wondering about the price of the hole thing including the manifold not just the piping

cheers

MACE

Reaction score
hey i was looking at the mace engineering web site and came across the twin throttle manifold to suit v6 vs-vy and was just wondering about the price of the hole thing including the manifold not just the piping

cheers

We only have one complete manifold left. Complete with ported throttle bodies we want $1500 for it. Will most likely be the last one left as we won't be making any more.

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Two questions:

1. With the CAI insulator for the charger, should I still be using a normal paper gasket, will I need two gaskets, or will this replace the gasket altogether?

2. What sort of 'performance' benefits can be achieved with the CAI charger insulator on a stock L67. Keep in mind I have no intentions of ever intercooling it.

Cheers.

MACE

Reaction score
Two questions:

1. With the CAI insulator for the charger, should I still be using a normal paper gasket, will I need two gaskets, or will this replace the gasket altogether?

2. What sort of 'performance' benefits can be achieved with the CAI charger insulator on a stock L67. Keep in mind I have no intentions of ever intercooling it.

Cheers.

Hey Scooter79,

In regards to your questions...

1. No need to use gaskets as such, all you need to use is the insulator plate and sealant :)

2. More power consistency then anything else (car drives much better more consistantly), however some people have reported power gains but that would be more with the 25mm item. If you were to install the 6mm item on an aluminium intercooler plate then there would definately be gains :)

Cheers
Steve

WH1SPA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Ecec Supercharged
Can i have prices for the 25mm and 6mm insulators, and where abouts are you guys located..?:thumbsup:

MACE

Reaction score
Can i have prices for the 25mm and 6mm insulators, and where abouts are you guys located..?:thumbsup:

Hey WH1SPA,

We're located the price for the 25mm spacer kit (including injector rail extenders, bolts and sealant) is $285, while the 6mm spacer is $85. We're located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, Lalor to be exact. If it helps pick up can also be made in Doncaster.

Cheers
Steve

WH1SPA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Ecec Supercharged
Oh thats pretty good.. Do you guys do camshafts aswell? Whats your stock levels on the spacers atm.. And could i grab a contact number off you please..? :thumbsup: