Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] V6 supercharged l67 engine **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

redvs2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor charged Vs, VY ss ute, rodeo daily
ITEM: I'm selling a v6 commodore supercharged l67 motor.

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: 1000 Ono

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pickup or I can deliver for extra between Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer or Other

CONTACT DETAILS: pm or 0422866434

OTHER INFO: complete engine but unfortunately missing power steering pump and the metal top hose which goes down the side around the back to the thermostat housing.

PICTURES: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365406378.724760.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1365406393.274116.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1365406415.890606.jpg

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
actually mate if you find out how much shipping would be to perth ? i might take it of you ?

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
Of course mate no problem if you don't mind finding out from your side if things how much it would be I'm going to ask a mob I know over here will see how much it costs hey ?
if it a go whats wrong with the engine / missing? are you missing the thermostat housing like the L shaped housing or the pipe that runs to it ?
also just going to ask so there is no confusion later on you have the full Loom ? and computer ?

Last edited:

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
Might have worked something out for shipping mate will finalize on Monday ill let ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.