Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 VT SS Badges

burgular

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman
Can anyone tell me if the V6 VT SS commodore came out with the supercharged V6 badges on the front guards from the factory or did they not have any badges?

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Makes sense that it would have. I don't know that I've seen any V6 VT SS's but plenty of statesmans with the V6 Supercharger badge.

M

mwb235

I remember seeing in a car magazine (Wheels or Modern Motor maybe?) a VT SS V6 Supercharged they took to America around the time the VT's came out. It was Tiger Mica in colour and left hand drive. Can't remember if it had s/c badges but, maybe someone knows which magazine it was.

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS

Shearer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute
I remember seeing in a car magazine (Wheels or Modern Motor maybe?) a VT SS V6 Supercharged they took to America around the time the VT's came out. It was Tiger Mica in colour and left hand drive. Can't remember if it had s/c badges but, maybe someone knows which magazine it was.

This one: Wheels JUL 98 VT SS XR8 SLK Volvo V70 RAV4 AU XR6 XR8 CRV Forster RAV4 XKR SLK | eBay

To answer the original post, yes VT SS S/C V6 do have the badge on the guard below the side indicators.