Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 VT Wagon For Me.

middy

V6 VT WAGON COMING SOON
Reaction score
Members Ride
looking for a Commodore
Well I finally bought myself a Commodore today, the worse bit of it is that I cant pick it up untill Monday afternoon. I got myself a white 1999 V6 VT wagon, it is DEAD standard rite down to the AM/FM Radio Cassette player and the stock steel wheels with pox hub caps. As you could imagine there is already a list a mile long of things to do to it and the first of the things that will be getting done will be a Tow-Bar and a Stereo. A few of the other things that are on the list are a cargo barrier, some wheels, nice dark window tint, a slight reduction in suspension hight, de-badge/colour code, sports exhaust and some type of intake modification. I have probably missed a few things but i am sure that they will find there way onto the list. I will try and get some pics of it when I pick it up on Monday and get them posted as soon as possible.

kjm-ls2

kyle ls2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ls2
hey sounds like you may have got your self a good car the best cars are the std ones so u can do what you want to it ive got a 3.45 lsd brand new diff thats for sale that will bolt into this car