Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 vx injectors into a vr how do i change over the regulator

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
not sure if its right for the vx injectors .................. flow rate is smaller (not my much 1cc from memory), but better atomisation. if you drop in the VX injectors drop in the VX fuel pressure regulator too, that will ensure the correct fuel pressure is maintained.
this answers your quetion......change it....oh and good luck....cheeers

jharv58

jharv58
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive s1
ok correct me if im wrong bt the one in the first picture u put up is that the actual regulator

jharv58

jharv58
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive s1
cheers i will do that u wouldnt know the part number of the top of ur head would u if not il just look it up

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol want me to pop over and put it in 4u( im kiddding) no not of hand ring holden or repco and thay will give it to you...best of luck
cheers i will do that u wouldnt know the part number of the top of ur head would u if not il just look it up

jharv58

jharv58
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive s1
nar iv got no problem doing it i was just given a bum steer on the hole thing and was thinking of the wrong thing haha dont u love that and cheers

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
get in there with the grease i say lol ...go for it...i hope it all goes smoooooothly 4ya cheeeers
nar iv got no problem doing it i was just given a bum steer on the hole thing and was thinking of the wrong thing haha dont u love that and cheers

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
this is the little one im talking about http://us1.webpublications.com.au/static/images/articles/i1107/110767_5lo.jpg
but wats the one in the first pic

to my knowledge you only have to change the regulator if you put the super6 injectors in (white) otherwise the pressure is much the same. should be at approximately 3bar.

the super6 has more fuel pressure i think its about 3.5bar.

edit: the one behind the TB is a damper. it just helps to smooth out the supply pressure for moments when u slam the throttle shut to stop the lines shuddering.

VR_Acclaim

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr acclaim
The eco Tec and Buick regulators are different and the lines are pressed onto the vx one correct me if I'm wrong, but they aren't interchangeable,