Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 vy

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
looks good mate, your rims look like 100x better when their spotless lol,just get out every time u pull up at the lights n give em a quick shine lol

redlion05

Red Lion 05
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais Series 2
Hey mate

Very Nice Car. Just wondering who installed your H/U? Also, does that play mp3 on a cd? I'm interested in buying one. Also, does it have any aux inputs

Cheers

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
cheers man,

Got it installed at HFM autostyling in Toowoomba QLD, they did a top job and would recomend them to everyone.
unit reads Mp3's but dosen't have any aux inputs but does have and ipod intergration thingy that i bought never used and am now gonna be selling...
I love my DVD headunit and would recomend them to everyone... it's the thing that 'non car people' notice the most when they hop in my car.

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
Cheers man,

I can't remember how much it was but it was more than what they are work now cause i bought it yonks ago when they were still pretty expencive, bought it before i even had my liecence.
Shop around though mate, i'm sure there's hundred's to chose from these days.

ERDEM_CIMBOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s ute series II 2003
nice ride mann lookk a thousand times better with the car lowered the rims stand out nnow ;) the stichin alsoo looks sxc mite get sumtin lyk dat done to mine how much did it sset ya bakk??

as for upgrades i rekon goo ss frontlights they look micky on vy's and if yours diff isnt lsd upgrade itt to one best feelin lol

keep up d gud workk car looks madd

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
Cheers man,
The gear boot and handbrake lever cost around $100 all up from memory.
Would love SS headlights but there are a few other things i need to get to first...
But all mods are currently on hold and probly will be for a while as i am moving to the sunny coast and will be short on money for a little while...

dmar

kl
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
looks a million times better with the springs, those last pics were super nice

Harrison

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VYII 3.8L A4
hey mate i think i read that you've got a JVC ddin and the ipod connection... how much you gonna sell the ipod connection for?
i think ive got the same h/unit as you, i had the ipod thing but got a refund because it didnt work with my touch but im thinking about getting another one so i can just use my old ipod.. anyways if you wanna sell it just give us a pm if the price is right ill take it off your hands...

also where on sunny coast you moving too? im born and bred coolum, moved away about 3 months ago.. top place.

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
Hey,

Car is sold... well traded to be exact.
With the move to Noosa i wanted a car that could take to the beach and that i could run a market stall out of so i can start selling my photographs.
I traded with the old girl so i haven't completely lost the car yet... if i want to trade back in the next few months i can.
I now drive a 05 Mitsubishi Outlander with 80tho on te clock... and i have got some good plans for it too.
Anyway ill post up weather i am happy with the new ride or if i get the commie back... but if i am happy with the trade then ill let you know if the car cmes up for actuall sale.

Laters on the manjay.