Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V8 Performance Parts

davleigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Commodore
Sorry didn't see the post above mine. Damn phone is playing up.
But I still would be keen to hear your reply.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

MACE

Reaction score
Hey mate,

I'm after some roller rockers for an ls1, what would be price + postage townsville north queensland?

And what improvements could I see after installing as well as get a touch up on my mafless tune ? I have heard it helps make a stock cam run a little better.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The LS1 rockers at the moment are $385, plus $22 postage

In regards to performance gains with them, they offer an increase of around 5% or around 10-13rwkw in conjunction with a touch up tune. These figures are on top of a standard tuned car if that makes sense so the gains are certainly there

For people who have no intention of going a larger cam then this is certainly an upgrade to consider

If you have any more questions please don’t hesitate to ask

Cheers,
Steve

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
what is your trademe user name?

hsvvsclubsport

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS & 2014 SRT-8 Core
Hey Steve
I have a vs clubby.. What mods do U have to suit and prices? And postage to 3975..
cheers
Scott

MACE

Reaction score
Hey Steve
I have a vs clubby.. What mods do U have to suit and prices? And postage to 3975..
cheers
Scott

Hey Scott,

Thanks for your enquiry

"I have a vs clubby.. What mods do U have to suit and prices?"
Some items that we have off the shelf are shown in the links below

BORED OUT 70MM THROTTLE BODY! For Holden VN-VT

COLD AIR INTAKE TO SUIT HOLDEN VR-VS V8

HOLDEN PERFORMANCE MEMCAL TO SUIT VS V8

HOLDEN EFI V8 5L CAM & CHIP PACKAGES

"And postage to 3975.."
It would depend on what items you were after. It should cost no more then $35 dollars though

If you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve

UTE304

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
Just fitted a mace memcal in the ute and am very happy with with the improvement especially noticeable whilst cruising at low rpm and feels better as soon as you release the clutch, cheers.

Biglachs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx executive and vs s3 ute
G'day Steve,
I'm currently running a freshly rebuilt 304 with the ttb motec setup in my vs ute, and I was thinking about getting your CAI for the passenger side, and asking if you could custom make another CAI for the drivers side of the engine bay to make it all symmetrical. I'm thinking about relocating the battery, fuse box and overflow, and getting a polished aluminium radiator with thermo fans aswell to really neaten up the engine bay. I won't be ordering this for another few months, just wanted to see if you guys were capable of doing this and what the costs involved would be like.

Cheers lachy

MACE

Reaction score
Just fitted a mace memcal in the ute and am very happy with with the improvement especially noticeable whilst cruising at low rpm and feels better as soon as you release the clutch, cheers.
Ah excellent, glad to hear you're happy with the memcal :D

G'day Steve,
I'm currently running a freshly rebuilt 304 with the ttb motec setup in my vs ute, and I was thinking about getting your CAI for the passenger side, and asking if you could custom make another CAI for the drivers side of the engine bay to make it all symmetrical. I'm thinking about relocating the battery, fuse box and overflow, and getting a polished aluminium radiator with thermo fans aswell to really neaten up the engine bay. I won't be ordering this for another few months, just wanted to see if you guys were capable of doing this and what the costs involved would be like.

Cheers lachy
Hey Lachy,

Great news is that we already have a box to suit for this very purpose off the shelf :) I know of a number of customers who've done what you've done with great success. The only thing with installing the CAI kit on the drivers side is that it mount for the base of the enclosure/box need to be made for it to be support. This isn't a big deal if the battery is being relocated which would be ideal under this circumstance

Hope this helps

Cheers,
Steve

Biglachs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx executive and vs s3 ute
Hey Lachy,

Great news is that we already have a box to suit for this very purpose off the shelf :) I know of a number of customers who've done what you've done with great success. The only thing with installing the CAI kit on the drivers side is that it mount for the base of the enclosure/box need to be made for it to be support. This isn't a big deal if the battery is being relocated which would be ideal under this circumstance

Hope this helps

Cheers,
Steve

That's great news Steve :) how much would one of these cost?

Cheers Lachy