Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V8 Performance Parts

MACE

Reaction score
COLD AIR INTAKE ENCLOSURES

New generation cold air intake enclosures to suit Commodores and Statesmans VN-VY 5Lt & VT-VZ LS1/LS2, which are a direct bolt on drop-in replacement for your existing air box assembly. The kits include an all new air box, airflow meter safe pod filter, along with mounting hardware required for complete installation.

CAI_VNVPV8_xsml.jpg
CAI_VRVSV8_xsml.jpg
CAI_VTV8_002_xsml_L.jpg

CAI_LS1_101_SML_L_forum.jpg

CNC PRECISION PORTED THROTTLE BODY

CNC precision ported throttle body for VN-VT is enlarged to a final diameter of 70mm increasing maximum airflow by 14%. Backed up by testing, gains of around 5kw at the rear wheels are to be had if used in conjunction with extractors/exhaust and cold air intake. A greater power gain can be achieved if more mods have been undertaken such as a larger cam, supercharger etc…

NONECO_TB_xsml.jpg

HIGH RATIO ROLLER ROCKERS

High ratio (1.9:1) roller rockers (stock ratio is 1.7:1) to suit LS1 V8’s increase valve lift thereby allowing your engine to breathe much more efficiently resulting in more power.

Rockers_LS1_001_xsml_L.jpg

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Will you do better prices on here for members? as opposed to the trade me pricing......

MACE

Reaction score
Will you do better prices on here for members? as opposed to the trade me pricing......

Hey ScoHar,

We'll certainly offer competitive pricing on here. In regards to the pricing on trademe, considering the exchange rate and the fact that there is no GST paid on the item as it's for export (further keeping costs down), prices probably won't be less then trademe. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,
Steve

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Hey ScoHar,

We'll certainly offer competitive pricing on here. In regards to the pricing on trademe, considering the exchange rate and the fact that there is no GST paid on the item as it's for export (further keeping costs down), prices probably won't be less then trademe. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,
Steve

Does it make a difference if I can tele transfer in $AUS ?

MACE

Reaction score
Does it make a difference if I can tele transfer in $AUS ?

Sadly it would probably make the price even more expensive because you would have to pay a tele transfer cost of around $25NZ :( In saying this though we have a bank account in NZ so you don't have to worry about this if you pay in NZD.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Sadly it would probably make the price even more expensive because you would have to pay a tele transfer cost of around $25NZ :( In saying this though we have a bank account in NZ so you don't have to worry about this if you pay in NZD.

yeah. that $25 fee is a rip. good to know we can pay you in NZ$:thumbsup:

MACE

Reaction score
yeah. that $25 fee is a rip. good to know we can pay you in NZ$:thumbsup:

Almost forgot can also pay via paypal however, if would be cheapest just to deposit the money into our NZ bank account for any one in NZ looking at buying our products ;) less fees for all :thumbsup:

NOGEN 3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Do you sell brake upgrade components and (Vortech)supercharger accessories? (Idler brackets, pullies, etc?)

MACE

Reaction score
Do you sell brake upgrade components and (Vortech)supercharger accessories? (Idler brackets, pullies, etc?)

Hey NOGEN 3,

Unfortunately we don't sell brake upgrades. In regards to Vortech accessories, we sell the brackets to suit the 5L's and rebuild the blowers themselves but that's about it I'm afraid :(