Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V8 Stormriders precison driving team.

Holden V8 SS Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VN Track Car
Does anyone know how the Holden Stormrider VZ utes exhaust is setup if anyone has any pictures of it? Or explain how they are setup would be good to hear.

thanks.

jNINE

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
I have a 'couple'
A guy in my car club drives one and lives near me and he used to drive it home after doing the shows here and it was as loud as all hell, and certainly not legal. I'll ask him next time I see him.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
im about 93.7% sure there straight through pipes. i got a pic that you can sorta see underneath it(when its on two wheels) and i cant see any mufflers. small pic though

Holden V8 SS Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VN Track Car
Yer they run it to the side under the doors I looked under one of them once but it was night time at a show and saw they kinda bolt from the 2 cats and from the 2 cats run straight to the side then the standard system is bolted onto the sides so it can be diverted through either. First time I ever saw that setup I have been ever interested so clever how its done. Thing is I have asked local exhaust places if that system can be setup and they all say no its illegal but if the stormriders use the system driving on the roads why cant normal cars lol

Attachments

• modified exhaust.bmp
    627.1 KB · Views: 721

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
dont they make a sweet show, i had no idea they where registered to be driven on the road

Holden V8 SS Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VN Track Car
dont they make a sweet show, i had no idea they where registered to be driven on the road

Yer I went to one show 05 I think it was and they all had 2005 rego. Then went to Bendigo 2006 and they were all out of rego by couple years. Very interesting.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Yer I went to one show 05 I think it was and they all had 2005 rego. Then went to Bendigo 2006 and they were all out of rego by couple years. Very interesting.

hmm maybe theres a few stormriders groups lol