Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V8 Supercars 2015

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
I just wish they would show it in full thats all. Watched it on sunday arvo, well flicking between that and the cricket world cup final, and it was hard to follow. Normally you can get a "read" on the race. Not really worth watching imo, miss too much.

gotta admit though for the most part its a pretty boring track to watch.

In saying ^^that though it is probably a great track to go to because it looks like you could get a good view of the track from some spots, unlike Adelaide where you can only see a small section of track from just about anywhere.

No more F1 for us cheapskates either. If the sporting world keeps going this way i fear a lot of great young talent may be lost as some may not develop an interest in it.

Edit: Well just have to spend more time outside with our kids instead of in front of the box being brainwashed so not all bad ☺

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Will Davison had a great and strategic win today, well deserved for the team. Volvo continue to have gremlins, pretty disappointing considering SM was a regular front runner last year.

I'm booked in for Bathurst with a few mates this year, should be good.