Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

v8 supercars third challenger!!!

M

matt572ci

I think it would be great to see a third manufacturer in v8 supercars . Dont get me wrong im a huge GM fan but id like to see chryslers 300c race out here since its a rear wheel drive pushrod v8 that will go on sale down here in australia next year . That would be my first choice as chrysler used to race here with the charger in the 70s. I reckon that will bring all the hemi fans out to the races . Another car that might be able to race is toyota it has a pushrod v8 that looks the same as fords v8 with dizzy up front. They use this engine as a nascar super truck power plant for the toyota tundra pickup. Let me know what you think!!!

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
You'll find there is already quite an extensive thread on this subject in the 'General' section.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
like Jetspin said there is already a thread on it ill move it into this section so you can find it there. But it has to be an australian manufatuered vehicle not one thats made overseas and shipped in:)