Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V8s go to channel 7

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
yes, i know... old news but im not posting to announce it cos im sure everyone already knows.

my question is.. does anyone happen to know if the current channel 10 commentators are going to 7 to call the V8s, or will channel 7 supply their own maggots to provide pathetic commentry?

if you cant tell, i hate channel 7...

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Troy711 said:
yes, i know... old news but im not posting to announce it cos im sure everyone already knows.

my question is.. does anyone happen to know if the current channel 10 commentators are going to 7 to call the V8s, or will channel 7 supply their own maggots to provide pathetic commentry?

if you cant tell, i hate channel 7...

I can see it now... They'll drag out Sandy Roberts for commentary with 'special' comments from Bruce Macyvaney :bang:

VX_GIANTZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 VX Equipe
thats what i've been thinking...it will be $#!t if the current commentators arent going to call it...ch7 have the worst sports commentary with sandy and bruce...

amcroft

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
The TEN boy's are staying with ten....... I think avesco have made a big mistake!!!!!!!!!

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
I agree with Troy.

I really Pharken hate channel seven!

I'm gonna miss Niel Crompton - thats for sure!

ben k

ben
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais S2
bruce and sandy will be keeping themselves plenty busy enough with the AFL broadcasting next year ultimately saving us from some over the hill and uneducated couple of morons blabbering on about seet fark all

*also hate 7

Jimboss

Reaction score
They'll probably bring out the big gun ... Mathew White, not really a big gun, but it was 7's star signing for the Olympics, maybe they'll get there money out of him with the V8's.

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Jimboss said:
They'll probably bring out the big gun ... Mathew White, not really a big gun, but it was 7's star signing for the Olympics, maybe they'll get there money out of him with the V8's.

And maybe Grant Denyer while he's not driving and dancing or hosting another bloody show for channel 7 etc....

Both are ex Channel 10, from there previous V8 commentary lineup.

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
i agree with jimboss, matty white might be alrite for the job because i think he use to do the commentary on the v8s a few years back before leah diffy joined the team... but still wont be anywhere near as good as the ten team have done