Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

304 Vac Lines

fu2

The Man With No Name
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina II - GU Patrol CRD
hey guys just a few questions

the 2 vac lines runing under the bunch of bannanas where do they go..

also under the brake booster pipe on the back of the engine there is what looks to be a spot for a vac line. is that for the map sensor.

just tring to sort out the last couple of things. got it all running just these bloody vac lines and powersteering left and she is done

cheers

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt clubsport replica
well the one near the brake booster pipe is the vac for the airconditioning. one under the bannanas one goes to the map sensor on the firewall not sure on the other though would have to go and check

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz 6l auto 239cam 3.9diff
fuel reg ????

CM99VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 sedan
ok. sweet that solves one

i know the fuel regulator vac is missing just got to work out which is the right one.

cheers for ya help guys

from memory i think this is pretty right, right 1 at the front is for the reg the left 1 is for your map sensor the big chopper at the back is for the brake booster the little 1 below it i cant really remember but there should be a line there for it and also there will be 1 for your heater tap to that should be poking out the firewall on the rh side