Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vaping / E-Cigarettes

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I used e cigs to help me quit last year was on them for about 2 months and now havent smoked in over a year. My missus is also using e cigs now. One of the best things we've done so much cheaper than smoking normal cigs.

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
Know its an old thread..just bumping it as just started on e-cigarette's after a few ppl recommended it...so far liking it far more than cold turkey or patch's....

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
im still sorta swapping in and out between e-cig and regular smokes.

The quality of the e-cig equipment has really improved over the last 2 years.

Still favoring my LIQUA (Italian flavor) juice though, still the best stuff i've found.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I was smoking 30 - 40 a day on a good day now down to the odd packet every few weeks on a weekend.

Related to this.... Did the annual cost of around $15,000 impact your decision to smoke that much at all?

I have no idea what the same volume of smoking an e-cigarette costs. I imagine it's a lot cheaper.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Related to this.... Did the annual cost of around $15,000 impact your decision to smoke that much at all?

I have no idea what the same volume of smoking an e-cigarette costs. I imagine it's a lot cheaper.

It's definitely alot cheaper. $50 will get you through 6 months quite easily.