Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vauxhall Monaro Muscles In To Scoop A Top Gear ‘Jeremy'

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
The UK exported version of HSV's legendary GTO Coupe, the Vauxhall Monaro VXR, has won the title of "Best Muscle Car" in Top Gear Magazine's annual awards.

The gold statuette, an effigy of Britain's best-known motoring critic Jeremy Clarkson, was presented by the man himself after he was "bowled over" and had "fallen in love" with the car recently during an elated review on his popular Top Gear TV show on the BBC. Jeremy isn't the car's only UK fan though, with all of the 5.7-litre coupés sold out within just three months of going on sale earlier this year.

The review video you can find <a href="http://www.justcommodores.com.au/temp/top_gear_large.zip" target="_blank">here</a> (17MB) or dial-up users may want to download the shorter one <a href="http://www.justcommodores.com.au/temp/top_gear_medium.zip" target="_blank">here</a> (3.9MB)

Source: HSV Web Site.

ViperVp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Im gald they like it, with all the big-ness and all. recomend download even no its a 'fat aussie slacker'

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
They loved it when Holden first gave them a GTO to try last year, but this time they have fallen head over heels for it. Great review I must say. Worth the download.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
Haha was a good video clip that one mike..........just dont turn that traction control on ;)

blue alliance

Reaction score
Website
www.cruisingmackay.com
Members Ride
98 VT S pack Supercharged/ 77 Datsun 260z Rb20det
Yes i have seen a few of the shows in the top gear series and bought the Jeremy Clarkson top 100 dvd. This said i was always disappointed when I didn't see review anything that Australia had to offer. Well i suppose this is as close as we will get.

spazdan01

bp shareholder :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore acclaim
What The?????

If i was given a gto the last place i would take it to would be the beach!!!! give it to me! i would look after it. Please......... :eek:hmy:

W

wesg77

all warm and gooey

well that was just a great little clip that made me feel all warm and gooey inside. as a aussie liviving in germany ive been a bit out of the loop but it will be good to see one on the road when i go to the uk next time :air: