Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VB 310 pack and Euro pack

AndrewC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLX
Good Morning all,

Can anyone please advise what the difference was and the extra features that came with a VB 310 pack/Euro pack? Were they both considered SL/E's with added features?

Also my understanding is headlight wipers were standard on all SL/E’s, if I am looking at one without them could this mean the vehicle has been in a stack and they have not been replaced?

Cheers,
Andrew.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
i don't think the euro pack was fitted to SLEs. it was fitted to SL/Base and had the headlight wipers, and the alloys. SLEs should have the headlight wipers, it may have been pranged and improperly repaired. secondhand replacements are available, albeit at a pretty penny.

DerekP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 5.0
I'm pretty sure headlight wipers were an option on the SL/E, same for power windows and central lock. SL/E Nut will be the dude to confirm this.

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
head light wipers were stgandard on vb-vc sl/e's

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
as has been said, im certain head light wipers were standard on vb-vc sl/e models.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
Ok, 310 pack is a 5 litre th350/400(depending year built) fully optioned VB SL/E. Has standard SL/E bits with extra's like electric windows, central locking standard. Only option is leather seats.

The Euro pack is often with the smaller 253 powered VB SL/Es. Like the 310 pack, with 253 and trimatic standard. There is also a city pack which uses an M20 4 speed manual behind the 253. However, City pack has the electric windows and central locking as a tick the box option.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
As for headlight wipers, many are fitted to SL version of city/euro packs Some of the SL packs also gained bumper overiders as well. All, i mean all VB and VC SL/Es had these standard.

My belief is, either pranged or someone took them off.

AndrewC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLX
Mate you absolutely rock!

Cheers for your response, you certainly know your stuff and have helped allot....hey did you see that VB Sl/E for sale on car-sales?? 19k the guy wants, immaculate looking car but hey big $$

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
I did. Its totally worth that too, leather is rare in VB SL/Es. First time i've seen buckskin leather, seen the carmine's, blues and grey's.

And years of studying on the SL/Es has helped. And still learning too.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
There is also a city pack which uses an M20 4 speed manual behind the 253. However, City pack has the electric windows and central locking as a tick the box option.

Strange that they would use a manual in a "CITY" pack?