Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VB Commodore SLE

Frawles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB Commodore SLE
Hi all need help in missing part for head light wipers on the right hand strut there is a box they plug into need to name of it and part number also where to find one.Thanks John

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Hi all need help in missing part for head light wipers on the right hand strut there is a box they plug into need to name of it and part number also where to find one.Thanks John
There is actually 2 boxes/items, a metal relay and a plastic timer/relay.

Good luck trying to find/get them, I don’t know if these parts are still available new as mine work ok and I never had to replace them. You can probably use any other brand 12V/15A relay but the Timer one would be the hardest probably to find.

The metal relay is a Motsura HBS @ 12V 952 @ 15Amp. The larger black plastic is a timer/relay combo by the looks of it Siemens 12V made in germany 5WK1643 number. The timer comes on for 6 secs when you have headlights on/depress the windscreen/wiper stalk.

Frawles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB Commodore SLE
Hi thanks for the info can you check if it is a 6 pin plug that goes into the timer / relay larger black plastic box .Thanks JF

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Hi thanks for the info can you check if it is a 6 pin plug that goes into the timer / relay larger black plastic box .Thanks JF
6 pin outlet/plug @ inked number 2384 - 0281 on black plastic side. The small metal relay is 3pin outlet/plug

Frawles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB Commodore SLE
Hi I have the relay just need the the big plastic one if you come across one let me know much appreciate your help JF

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
sure cheers..... but not many sle's being wrecked nowadys, all hidden away in cotton wool waiting for the expected price surge/scabing

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Hi I have the relay just need the the big plastic one if you come across one let me know much appreciate your help JF
Maybe don't be to concerned if you can find one, the h/light wipers dont really do much worth anything, more important is the useless dull orange headlights, causing a seeing/safety issue, perhaps spend money on upgrade to led's instead.

Frawles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB Commodore SLE
Hi I found the Holden part number 90044250 Timer Headlight Assembly Wiper it is discontinued just for information if you see one just like to keep the VB Commodore SLE with all working parts thanks so much for your interest and help regards John