Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vb sle all show no go

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
nice vh buddy looks tops. got any more pix of her.

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
I got a 253, cammed, kitted and stalled. If you cant make a 253 move, then you shouldn't be around Holdens. Bigger is usually better but to call them a **** motor, sorry, dont agree. Of course you must know then that the only diff between the 53 and 08 is the 3.5" pistons compared to the 4" pistons which is on the same block and why the 308's (not all) have overheating probs. Go the Holden motors WHATEVER number they are!!

Sorry to get off track, by the way nice neat VB. The wheels aren't really my style but hey, everyones got the right to their own.

timm0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh327, vb253, vkefi5l, vn5l
had a 253 with crane h264 cam, yellaterra heads an adjustable rollers, edelbrock Performer, pacmaker extractors, twin 3 inch, stage 2 shiftkit with quicksilver shifter.. had a vk with a standed i repeat standed vn 5l auto motor that would piss all over it.. it was cheaper to build the vk and the vk when i **** load better an a hole lot realible.. so yes i should be around holdens be there done that..

on a nother note 20s are off putting 19 bboss elornors :).. puting 20s on my pink vq statto

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
about the 253 motor i thought they where tuff in general, small is better i also thought in regards to v8 fuel wise (forget the injection crap). i just love the sound of old school v8's they each have there own tune (depending on cam i guess), not everything is about power now, why have the power if you cant use it...just to take off faster at the lights? i also kinda like if i (fingers crossed lol) brake down just to be able to look at the motor and figure out the prob, no xtra crap in the way or bay, so im saying MY opinion is old school v8's for me. size doesnt matter to me as long and it loud (pref straight cuts) and lumpy. and i still like timm0's vb. question.... why do u need big rims? anyone?

timm0

Reaction score
Members Ride
253 sound like a boat lol, an yes u can use power.. have u used it before lol.. why the **** not have it hahaha

coz big wheels look good, lol my vh has convos in 16s...

ive been there done that so leave your un experienced opions out

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
253 sound like a boat lol, an yes u can use power.. have u used it before lol.. why the **** not have it hahaha

coz big wheels look good, lol my vh has convos in 16s...

ive been there done that so leave your un experienced opions out

sorry darl this whole sites about everyones opinion, it doesnt matter if you do or you dont want it, im not going to get my nickers in a knot over what others say. UNEXPERIENCED? and whats been there done that? how do you use your power? and big rims arent they meant to complement the car, not over power the look? sorry i just think of potholes+big rims+low profiles = buckled rim.

timm0

Reaction score
Members Ride
lol piss of with the 253 ****... how do i use power, **** wit have u heard or summernats, powercruises, gazzanats, the local drags, hoon driving and burnout comps.. lol you got no idea, why not build something thats nice with power

as 4 wheels why worry bout **** like that. its the same as nice paint why have it if it could get scratch?
it gets drivin once a year lol.. come back when you learnt something