Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vb sle (not 310)

lowroozer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SLE
hey guys. i've been following the forum for a while but i thought i'd show you a few pics of my early girl. she's a vb sle with a vn 5ltr t700 and vlt diff and 90ltr fuel tank. like the rest of you i'm still working on all the little bits and pieces to get it to where i want it to be. since the photos were taken i've added a 2" reverse cowl scoop, vb bonnet mould and badge, drop tank, rebolstered the two front seats and re-carpeted. the plates are for sale (as its not a 310 pack) so if you are interested drop me a line. i hope you enjoy the pics

lowroozer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SLE
Actually I've looked at the photos again and i've changed more than i thought. The bumpers now have correct overiders, the tailights are now NOS vb items. I am chasing correct rear vents and headrests. The side mirrors will probably stay though. Ahh the list goes on but the fun is in the hunt, is it not!

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
Very Nice. Are you going to fit the side bumper strips? Any photos of the engine bay and the interrior? What engine was in it originally? Pete

lowroozer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SLE
i'm reluctant to fit the side strips as they look 30 years old, I do have an aftermarket strip but i know as soon as i hang it ill find an original! just waiting for the time and good weather to take updated photos. this weekend looks ok, see how we go. The original engine was a blue carby 308 so it was obviously changed before i got it. It will never win a show n' shine but I enjoy it. Thank for looking

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
I am chasing correct rear vents and headrests. The side mirrors will probably stay though. Ahh the list goes on but the fun is in the hunt, is it not!

What sort of headrests?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E..VF2 redline W375.. 200 series landcruiser
looks like a clean ride... pics of the engine bay would be good and of the ass end with the drop tank.

lowroozer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SLE
The current headrests are vk brock size (half the height) which i want to replace with originals. Ill try and get those photos up this weekend showing the drop tank, lights etc. Thanks for your comments guys.

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
looks clean as mate enjoy it and love it

lowroozer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SLE
Hey guys here's some updated photos of my ride. Still trying to get the hang of this uploading business so ill keep trying!!