Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VB/VC bumper rubbers - where to find or get made?

synoptica

Stripping VK - PM me!
Reaction score
Members Ride
No longer a Commodore
I've searched high and low but as best as I can tell, nobody makes reproduction rubbers for VB/VCs (I guess VH, too.)

Seems that they can be found for pretty much every other chrome-bumpered Holden, but the Commodores miss out.

I've not looked *too* closely, but these seem to just be a basic rubber extrusion (with appropriate mounts) and I can't imagine that in a reasonable quantity, these would be overly difficult to get made up and I'm surprised they're not already.

I can't be the only one searching for these! Just seeing anybody's input / interest.

sire01TMK

Reaction score
Members Ride
84 VK 308

synoptica

Stripping VK - PM me!
Reaction score
Members Ride
No longer a Commodore

Appreciate the links (I've seen all those actually) - problem is they're all 40+ year old rubber and are likely covered in scuffs, grazes, dings etc. Not something you can tap out unfortunately!

I'm after brand new rubber, like you can buy for LH/LX/HX/HQ/HZ from Rare Spares.

Almost every single other piece of rubber for the Commodore is now reproduced - just not the bumpers!