Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VB/VC to VH Front Conversion Guide?

Flange

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
Hey guys. i saw this file/page a while a go , but cant seem to find it now.

Im considering doing the front end swap, so looking for the guide.

Anyone have a link or pdf??

Thanks

VH commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH and VT S2 Berlina ecotec
its easy u don't need a guide. parts you will need : vh bonnet, guards, headlights and grill... they all bolt straight up except for the headlights, u have to cut a small square section out of the inner guard panel (because vh headlights wrap around the side of the car more)... just put the rest on and u will easily see when u go put the headlights in where u will have to cut. not a hard job! :thumbsup:

Flange

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
Cool thanks :)

I knew there was something small you had to do. Just couldnt remember what it was!!

Cheers

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
Please don't convert a lovely vc or vb to a vh. just buy a vh if you want one. the vb's and vc's are far to rare these days to be converted to vh's. IMHO they look better then the vh anyway.

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Please don't convert a lovely vc or vb to a vh. just buy a vh if you want one. the vb's and vc's are far to rare these days to be converted to vh's. IMHO they look better then the vh anyway.

Yeah I agree. I use to love the look of the VH/VK's, but then bought a VB and I rekon it looked wicked. Even tho it had dodgy paint, people use to compliment it all the time. There is bugger all VB/VC's around here.

If I bought a another VH I'd even consider putting a VB/VC front on it. :thumbsup:

But of course it's ur car so it's up to u and wat u like.:p

Flange

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
Aww now you all got me feeling kinda bad :) lol

I do think the VB-VC front end looks meaner than a VH, but i love the VH with clear indicators too.

More pondering to do now....:bang:

eko

3kO
Reaction score
Members Ride
Soon to own vb commy end of year
my opınıon vb commys have the tuffest look they sıt bolted to the ground no n eed to be converted ıf u wana convert a commy convert a vh to a vk or sumshıt but dnt touch the vb,s there very rare as saıden just before ıf u want clear ındıcators fınd some custom ones to fıt the vb thats all