Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VB-VK Production Option Availability

VKGRPA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Hi can any one help with Info about the T5G fitted by HDT to the VK V8 models please?

Does it have a GMH option number ?
And is it listed in spare parts by GMH ?

AzzerW

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vh Slx
I'm looking to buy a vh slx or vacationer wagon a few iv seen so far have had these numbers
model VH8VL35-267
body J09134A
trim 1980-63X
paint 1F 075D build Nov 83
eng L14 Trans M40 axle GU4
I can understand everything but the -267 can someone please help out with what option pack it is
Also im not sure which one would model would be better a slx or vacationer, the slx seems to have more options but i think the vacationer might be harder to find these days
Thanks in advance!!

AzzerW

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vh Slx
Anyone help?

I'm looking to buy a vh slx or vacationer wagon a few iv seen so far have had these numbers
model VH8VL35-267
body J09134A
trim 1980-63X
I can understand everything but the -267 can someone please help out with what option pack it is
Also im not sure which one would model would be better a slx or vacationer, the slx seems to have more options but i think the vacationer might be harder to find these days
Thanks in advance!!

Any one got any advise/info on the difference between vh slx and vh vacationer?

Vc 121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC 253 M20
Hoping for some help, my VC has the option code of 121 stamped into the compliance plate.
Anyone know what was in the 121 option pack?
Thanks Adam

FactorySLE308M21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SLE 308 M21
Rare VB factory 308 M21 manual

I have recently found and purchased a VB 308 m21 in very original, but used condition. Further investigation has uncovered Bilstien shocks, Brock chrome rocker covers, LSD rear, but no electric windows etc. I have heard some cars were selected early in the piece into the HDT (pre - Brock VC's) ?
Is there any truth in this? And what additional features were there, if any?
This is a quick and lumpy sounding vehicle, and the gear box seems to be close ratio 4 Ausie speed ?
Please if anyone knows about these, or the advanced research through Holdens special vehicle mods - please comment!
Kind regards-

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Hoping for some help, my VC has the option code of 121 stamped into the compliance plate.
Anyone know what was in the 121 option pack?
Thanks Adam

121 = 4.2L, trimatic, with vertical lift drivers seat, and dwell control (wiper)

*ref 'Holden's Black Book'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
model VH8VL35-267
body J09134A
trim 1980-63X
Thanks in advance!!

I know this is old, but I like this game

VH 267 = 3.3L, trimatic, 3.08:1

That code doesn't give any more info that the specs you already have in the relevant sections :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
I have recently found and purchased a VB 308 m21 in very original, but used condition. Further investigation has uncovered Bilstien shocks, Brock chrome rocker covers, LSD rear, but no electric windows etc. I have heard some cars were selected early in the piece into the HDT (pre - Brock VC's) ?
Is there any truth in this? And what additional features were there, if any?
This is a quick and lumpy sounding vehicle, and the gear box seems to be close ratio 4 Ausie speed ?
Please if anyone knows about these, or the advanced research through Holdens special vehicle mods - please comment!
Kind regards-
Nothing to do with HDT. These are a production model called "308" pack. I have one as well. From my research, 100 were built, 50 with 2.60:1 ratio diff, other with 3.08:1 ratio. I have heard stories about pre HDT VC models, this isn't the case. Also have heard to help please CAMS, Holden needed to have 100 5 litre manual Commodores built to race back in those Group C days, all stories.

Yes, the gear box is the close ratio M21 5 litre only gearbox.

Only other features/options are electric windows, central locking and leather trim.