Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vc central locking

Redroc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vc commodore
Hi all .I’m having trouble with my central locking in my vc Brock.It seems to have power and everything works fine but when I use my key it will only lock all the doors and won’t unlock all doors just the drivers side.Recently I’m also having trouble using the key to lock all doors .Any ideas would be a great helpCheers

magnetvh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 381pack
Pull the door trim off and the plastic sound/dust trim. The electric lock has a separate harness. Clean the earth from that harness that is screwed to the door. See if that helps. If doesn't clean the electric locking motors and lube. May be struggling to go up down from dirt

Redroc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vc commodore
Hey I cleaned the earth and lubed up the central locking.unfortunately it didn’t help.It’s like there is some sort of spring missing off the door lock mechanism or off the slider If I restrict the slider mechanism it works fine but the door lock slider is too loose and won’t restrict the electric switch so that will operate..Maybei need a new door lock mechanism?