Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vc SLE Harrison AC

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
Hey Watto.

Is it still out if the car?
I pulled mine apart awhile ago and with the evaporator, can't remember which way the mesh goes in and how it's held on. Do you have a pic?

Cheers
Mick
I will see if I can find the diagram I can remember where its filed under ? Might be able to check my old mans manual

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You would think he can read the last post date without you being smart

How is my post being smart, as you put it? If you happen to actually read the post, it is clear the poster didn't realise the person he was replying to hadn't been on for a while....And the poster he quoted put that post up 2 months prior to him logging off...

But as per usual, you're being a d1ckhead......So pointless saying anymore

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
How is my post being smart, as you put it? If you happen to actually read the post, it is clear the poster didn't realise the person he was replying to hadn't been on for a while....And the poster he quoted put that post up 2 months prior to him logging off...

But as per usual, you're being a d1ckhead......So pointless saying anymore
no need for you to tell people obvious clearly visible things, they aint stupid as you seem to imply.

As for your colourful comment about me, clearly it says/shows a lot about YOU, maybe you have been polishing your tailshaft toooooo much :)

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
Hey Watto.

Is it still out if the car?
I pulled mine apart awhile ago and with the evaporator, can't remember which way the mesh goes in and how it's held on. Do you have a pic?

Cheers
Mick
the mesh is on the "air in side of evaporator core" and held in by clips

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
no need for you to tell people obvious clearly visible things, they aint stupid as you seem to imply.

As for your colourful comment about me, clearly it says/shows a lot about YOU, maybe you have been polishing your tailshaft toooooo much :)

The last post watto made was in April 2021....

The last time watto was on the forum was July 2021....

So the stupid one is you...

And colourful comments about you...It's the truth...You're a d1ckhead, so why don't you fcuk off because you never post any useful information.....You get on, stir sheet up, get a warning and fcuk off for a bit and then repeat.

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
The last post watto made was in April 2021....

The last time watto was on the forum was July 2021....

So the stupid one is you...
After reading last post ....Are you blind and dumb ???

I wasn’t talking about/to watto, so clearly your playing usual game bullsheet about the truth Mr Always Wright
My reply was for/to Magnetvh who posted Today 28th April 2022 at 5.03pm, not reply to anyone posting a year ago.

And colourful comments about you...It's the truth...You're a d1ckhead, so why don't you fcuk off because you never post any useful information.....You get on, stir sheet up, get a warning and fcuk off for a bit and then repeat.
Obviously your colourfull and abusive language against any member is clearly not appropriate for a forum especially with any rules, especially after you have been warned with expulsion on many occasions to stop the abuse.

It a wonder why the moderators fail to take action as they stated on many occasions about/to you.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
After reading last post ....Are you blind and dumb ???

I wasn’t talking about/to watto, so clearly your playing usual game bullsheet about the truth Mr Always Wright
My reply was for/to Magnetvh who posted Today 28th April 2022 at 5.03pm, not reply to anyone posting a year ago.

Obviously your colourfull and abusive language against any member is clearly not appropriate for a forum especially with any rules, especially after you have been warned with expulsion on many occasions to stop the abuse.

It a wonder why the moderators fail to take action as they stated on many occasions about/to you.

Why would you quote me if you were replying to someone else.

Why don't the mods take action against me? They realise you are the d1ckhead....