Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vcm otr for ve series 2 ss

sickooli

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS S2
Hi guys , I have just fitted a vcm otr for my ride, it looks as if vcm have fixed the problem with the filter being loose, I say this as mine has a black steel retainer around the filter and it looks perfect. Sorry dont have photos, but I'm very confident the filter will not move. As for water, mine has no problems. I would highly recommened this otr to all my ve collegues,great throttle response, increase in hp as we all know and looks great. Bye the way the kit comes with maf or mafless, I chose the mafless, one of the best things I done for my v8 absolutley no regrets cheers.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Awsome mate, i also have the vcm otr with the new retainer bit, very good quality notice better response and sound, not one bad thing to say about it, i have a maf one but will be going mafless in a week or so

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
Hi guys , I have just fitted a vcm otr for my ride, it looks as if vcm have fixed the problem with the filter being loose, I say this as mine has a black steel retainer around the filter and it looks perfect. Sorry dont have photos, but I'm very confident the filter will not move. As for water, mine has no problems. I would highly recommened this otr to all my ve collegues,great throttle response, increase in hp as we all know and looks great. Bye the way the kit comes with maf or mafless, I chose the mafless, one of the best things I done for my v8 absolutley no regrets cheers.

have you done any other mods to your car mate?

Awsome mate, i also have the vcm otr with the new retainer bit, very good quality notice better response and sound, not one bad thing to say about it, i have a maf one but will be going mafless in a week or so

what are you going to do with your MAF OTR set up mate?

sickooli

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS S2
Camera has busted will buy another one and I will post photos in the next few days.

sickooli

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS S2
other mods are 218/224 cam, di fillipo full stainless steel exaughst 2 1/2 inch, 1 3/4 extractors, 312.3 rwkw.