Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VCM OTR Owners

VooDooWagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SSV Sportwagon M6
Oh true, whys that?

There was a particular thread where a few guys were sarcastically bagging the ramjet. I tried a search to find it but no luck.

As to why they were bagging it I'm not too sure. Most guys on the LS1 forums like the Dus or the VCM. But with the VCM issues that may change.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
There was a particular thread where a few guys were sarcastically bagging the ramjet. I tried a search to find it but no luck.

As to why they were bagging it I'm not too sure. Most guys on the LS1 forums like the Dus or the VCM. But with the VCM issues that may change.

ahhh kk yeah thanks for the replies, yeh i was pretty keen on vcm but i dont wanna spend that money to have the same issues, id rather the russo over the ramjet tho, looks nice and big and read real good reviews on it also

I emailed dus and they dont have a MAF version yet there still working on it :(

holeman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I was reading peoples issues got my brother to check for me and FU"K my filter had fallen forward a fraction its about 2 months old and my MAF had alot of bugs attached to it imagine all the fine dust in my f*#cking motor i rang VCM and they told me to email my details for a repair kit for it.
I was at work so cant talk too much but will they refund the otr we put the stock 1 back on imagine all the people who dont read these forums big stuff up.
Anyone asked for there money back iam pissed off
Mary

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
I wonder if i get one now it will come with the updated version? and hopefully the updated version acturally fixes it? would be good to hear more feed back, this thread is a life saver for people :p

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
VCM have already stated today they're slightly changing the design of the OTR to keep the filter firmer in place. The issue isn't so much a design flaw but an inconsistency in the manufacturing process. They're currently making up a fix to send out to customers who contact them about the issue. If you are having this problem, ring them or email them your details.