Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VCM Tunning Software

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
SecretSquirrel said:
Actually I've just had a thought, does the computer that is modded in this process also control the driveline system in the AWD vehicles such as the Adventra/Cross X?

I don't know, so just thought I'd ask the question.

Thanks,
Si

I am not 100% sure, but I know when you tune the V8s the same way the tunner is able to change shift points, play with the lock up on the torque converter and remove abuse mode on the auto.

So I believe that it will be possible. Fingers crossed

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
I have been told the software will be available in two months.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Why not import some of the turbo manifolds from SAAB spare parts and the turbo tune!:), yeah I know they are made in Melbourne but Holden don't look like they want to sell any of the turbo bits here

Rogues

Reaction score
Members Ride
Odyssey VE Calais
VTSS350,
Any further news on the upcoming tuning software.........I must sat, not that impressed with the latest computer update from holden......it seemed to answer 'QuicksV6's question re throttle response as it seems to be a lot twitchier now (more responsive)....even appears to be more torquey???
but mine tends to chew juice now (as if power mode permanently on) and the calibration of the fuel gauge seems to be even further out if thats possible.
Cheers, Rogues

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
VTSS350,
Any further news on the upcoming tuning software.........I must sat, not that impressed with the latest computer update from holden......it seemed to answer 'QuicksV6's question re throttle response as it seems to be a lot twitchier now (more responsive)....even appears to be more torquey???
but mine tends to chew juice now (as if power mode permanently on) and the calibration of the fuel gauge seems to be even further out if thats possible.
Cheers, Rogues

Hi Mate, no updates yet. I have been told to be patient.

My car is like yours, it uses way to much fuel for a V6. Was in at holden, they put new 02 sensors in it, but that did nothing.

I am sure the fuel trims are out and that can only be fixxed if you can reprogram the computer which holden cant.

Rogues

Reaction score
Members Ride
Odyssey VE Calais
The worst part about the whole thing is......it wasnt a major problem until the dealership did their '50,000k thing'...:bang: .....got it back and thought,
"gee, this seems quicker, and seems to downchange earlier/quicker too..."
asked them to check it out re a 'stuck power mode'....."No Sir, all is OK"
YEAH RIGHT !!!:ranting:

Sammy

Reaction score
Website
www.oldholdens.com
Members Ride
LH Torana with Ecotec V6
I am sure the fuel trims are out and that can only be fixxed if you can reprogram the computer which holden cant.

its not that they can't, but they WONT!

from what i've heard and seen from dyno graphs, these things are run way to rich from the factory, so it doesn't suprise me the amount of fuel they use!

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
its not that they can't, but they WONT!

from what i've heard and seen from dyno graphs, these things are run way to rich from the factory, so it doesn't suprise me the amount of fuel they use!

maybe you should read the EURO3 emissions specification

Rob

kilmo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
This will definitely help out all the boys who have spent some $$$ on aftermarket parts.....like ME !!!!! haha....Seriously tho, I'm yet to Dyno my baby but was thinking about it after I have the headers put on...(which is tomorrow) and then once the software comes out....oh happy days are here for me. =)