- Mar 22, 2021
- Reaction score
- Gold Coast
- Members Ride
- Hsv GTO031
Hi Mate , how did you go with the parts and hooking it all up ? This is a great spec up , I’m really keen to do the same thing , new to forum trying track down some parts !STATUS: Wanted to Buy
ITEMS: VDO Dayton Parts as per the below DESCRIPTION
LOCATION: Adelaide, South Australia
CONDITION: New or Used - In Working Order
DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: I will pay for Postage/Shipping Costs, otherwise I will Pick Up.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on Pick Up or PayPal for Delivery
CONTACT DETAILS: Please PM (Personal Message) Me
I have a 2005 Holden VZ which contains a VDO Dayton PC 5400/MS 5400 Satellite Navigation System.
I'm hoping to connect a Reversing Camera and a Multimedia Interface (to watch TV on multiple monitors), to this VDO Dayton Sat Nav System. I would really like to keep everything looking factory and original therefore I am hoping to utilise VDO Dayton parts (ONLY). VDO Dayton are no longer in business which makes it hard and therefore I need your help.
So far I am after the following items (Model Numbers in RED):
1) Reversing Camera: VDO Dayton RV 5100 or RV 5200
2) Multimedia Interface: VDO Dayton MI 2100 or MI 2200 or MC 5400
3) Displays: VDO Dayton MM 5000 or MM 5010
4) TV Tuner: VDO Dayton TV 5100 or TV 5200 or DTV 6500
5) TV Antennas: VDO Dayton TVA 5100 or TVA 6500
6) Remote: VDO Dayton RCS 5100
7) Audio: VDO Dayton RST 5400 and ML 5000
8) Cables: VDO Dayton CA 1220 and CA 1250 and CA 2500 and CA 5440 and CA 5500
Please let me know what you have got.
I have email alerts on this thread and will reply promptly.
Thank you for your time in advance.