Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve 11 reverse camera setting OBD2 BLUETOOTH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive wagon, VE wagon
Hi all. Just a small problem, but it's bugging me :-( and l'd love to have it sorted. I've searched on here and found lots on parking sensors and how tos for cameras, but I can't find anything about this one.
My ve has the factory camera and sensors, and when I bought it (second hand) it used to come up in CONFIGURATION with CAMERA - TOW BAR FITTED - TOW BAR NOT FITTED.
Now the setting has disappeared, and all that is left is REAR CAMERA ON/OFF)!
I had an error code and disconnected the battery, which cleared the code, but the camera setting has never shown since one of the services I had done.
Does anyone know how to get this setting back? Is it just an expensive trip to the service centre (minimum cost for computer diagnostics)? Or is there some way to get it back myself?
I've ordered a cheap OBD BLUETOOTH, so I can see what's going on with the computer on my phone, but I'm not sure if the apps can change settings like that. (and it hasn't arrived yet).
Any help would be great, anyone who has the OBD 2 BLUETOOTH, and knows what it can do, THANKS.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive wagon, VE wagon
Is the camera till working?
Wow just saw this reply, sorry.
Yes camera is working fine.
Just the ''TOW BAR FITTED, ON/OFF'' setting has completely disappeared?
So long ago now, I've just learned to live with it.

buck00

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve holden commodore
hey i cant post new thred ,, wanting to know how to tell if my water pump fucked , thrmo on half way warm , but it seems motor is hot ,,like the hoses are hot ,,is the thrmo fucked and water pump?