Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve 2010 sportwagon .

Ray R

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Commodore
Hope I am in the correct area. Anyway I have a 2010 ve sv6 sportwagon . Sometimes when I start the car it just completely dies, nothing at all, I wait for a few minutes, open and close doors and try again and off she goes all good. This has happened a few times now and wondering if anyone here has had this happen..

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Had a similar problem with my wife's VS Clubsport recently. Thought I would have to replace the fuel pump. Turned out to be an intermittently faulty fuel pump relay. Try removing/replacing the fuel pump relay or swap it with another similar one. The fuel pump relay is R12 in the instrument panel fuse block.

1644571457157.png
1644571725503.png

Ray R

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Commodore
Had a similar problem with my wife's VS Clubsport recently. Thought I would have to replace the fuel pump. Turned out to be an intermittently faulty fuel pump relay. Try removing/replacing the fuel pump relay or swap it with another similar one. The fuel pump relay is R12 in the instrument panel fuse block.

View attachment 233493View attachment 233495
Thanks mate...