Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE 6L V8 running on LPG.?

Silver Streak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXR
Yes I have the JTG liquid injection, and have done 12000 kms on it I think that it is the best thing since sliced bread . I average, 12.6 lts per 100 over 1762 km on my trip computor before resetting it ,around Adelaide including giving her the stick and putting the boot into her , on my Sunday morning cruise, actually the gas system gave me a noticable increase in throttle response and pick up , there is a thread that I started awhile ago called Liquid Injection , do a search on this forum and have a read

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I've got the JTG system through APS Frankston, awesome system cheap to run (550 - 650Klm's out of 80Ltrs) and dyno'd with 10 more RWKW's than petrol. You can't really tell the difference when driving mine although the dyno shows the gas is slightly better.

Haluigi

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ssv g8 ute
Is there any conflicts if you were to have cold air intake and exhaust already on you car?

Silver Streak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXR
No conflicts ,I had 2.5 SS catback and reuseable air filter, then installed Liquid injection ,then a set of Pacemakers. even thou it says a 80lt tank behind the seat, there is only about 50/55 lts usable, with the donut tank it only holds 55lts then it only uses 80% of that tank. I have to do 45000 kms @ 52c lts ,depending on the price per lts , to recoup the money that I have spent on the system and every km after that will be a bonus, it works well if you do not sell the car too quickly .

Last edited:

Silver Streak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXR
I have the JTG liquid injection system on a WM Caprice (L98) and its great, I don't have dyno figures, but it drives great and returns excellent fuel consumption. I have just done an approx 2000k roadtrip and it averaged 10.5/100k, driven "within the limits".

Hi how is your JTG system going , I have had mine for about 6 years and did about 140k when one of the injectors failed and now all the other injectors have failed and they can not source any in Aust, so with the lack of good after sales spare I am changing the system to Prins VSI .