Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve aerpro fascia kit faulty?

epicdump109

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
You can try that but unlikely to fix it. Mine plays up for a week or two after the power is cut. I avoid disconnecting the power if at all possible. Keep resetting it it should come good eventually. Swapping it over will probably mean the same problems. VE HAVAC is a complicated system and swapping out the factory unit seems to cause issues for a bit until it sorts itself out.
Mine has been playing up for about a week but seems to be fixed now. Mech disconnected the battery cable much to my dislike. I've been through this before when power is disconnected.
Alright bro, I’ll keep an eye on It over the next week, just becomes annoying when ur AC turns off mid drive and you are struggling to reset the bastard. Cheers for your info tho I’ll keep testing it for a bit. Ur all else fails I’ll tell super cheap she’s buggered and swap the unit :)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
It's sucks, because it also resets the dash clock each time you reset the Aerpro.